Am I safe?


With my father…

With my spouse…

With my kids…

At home…

In the car…

In my neighborhood…

At my school…

With whom am I safe?

I am safe if I am with Him…


When am I safe?

In the air?

On the land?

In the sea?

Younger…

More beautiful…

Richer…

Healthier…

Are you safe? No, you are not…

During a war; you are not safe…

Are you safe when there is peace?

You are not safe when you don’t have money.

Are you safe when you have money?

You are not safe in public transportation.

Are you safe while traveling by car?

You are not safe when you lose your job.

Are you safe when you have a job?

What makes you vulnerable?

I am safe when I have His help…







Experiential Design Teaching uses true information 
to help us transfer experiences to design 
our present and future in a better way.

It helps us to unveil problems correctly 
and offers strategies for better solutions.
It helps us to reach our goals in life 
while being happy and successful. 
The following  programs are offered for 
those who are interested, 
"Who is Who" "Mastery in Relationships"
 and "Success Psychology".



Yorum Gönder

20 Yorumlar

  1. Nice writing🌺

    YanıtlaSil
  2. I am safe because I have its help.

    YanıtlaSil
  3. Just... I am safe when I have His help…

    YanıtlaSil
  4. Teşekkür ederim
    Kısa, öz ve güzel bir yazı olmuş.
    Emeğinize sağlık

    YanıtlaSil
  5. We need His help. No way without His help...

    YanıtlaSil
  6. O hep yarattıklarının yanında bunun farkında olmak ne büyük bir huzur..Tarifi olmayan bir mutluluk ve kazanç..

    YanıtlaSil
  7. If I know Him, I'm safe…

    YanıtlaSil
  8. We don’t safe anywhere. For this reason we must strengthen our bond with God🌸 Thank u so much 💕

    YanıtlaSil
  9. simplicity is the ultimate sophistication
    Too nice

    YanıtlaSil
  10. Asıl insana güven veren şey Allah'ın yanında olduğunu bilmek... İyi ki var 🤲

    YanıtlaSil
  11. Zeynep Büşra23 Mayıs 2024 01:16

    Her yerde güvende olmak için strateji çok basit aslında. Teşekkür ederiz 🪷

    YanıtlaSil
  12. You explained very well where a person should trust, thank you. It makes the safest place not so safe. thanks

    YanıtlaSil
  13. Think that place your fears the right way, thank u

    YanıtlaSil
  14. Kısa ve öz bir yazı olmuş. Peki biz gerçekten güvende miyiz?

    YanıtlaSil
  15. People think that they will be comfortable and safe when they have everything they want, but it is not what we have that will provide security.

    YanıtlaSil
  16. I am safe when I have His help…

    YanıtlaSil