Z-REPORT

 


Even though my mom would be unwilling to go to my father’s village... I loved visiting it in the summer holidays…

There, I woke up in the mornings to the sound of cows’ bells. The games we played outside until the sunset, the amazing friendships we had, the fruits we picked and ate directly from the tree branches, and of course the fresh milk from the cows... it was all surrealistically peaceful…

Above all, the thing I loved the most was Uncle John’s stories. He owned the only grocery shop in the village. He would grab his stool and gather all the kids around him under the plane tree in the center of the village. Also, while he was telling us the stories, he would give each of us an ice cream. He loved children, maybe it was because he didn’t have any.


 

However, as I grew older, I realized that the stories he told us were his own life experiences. Memories of his childhood, adolescence, his time in the military, and his grocery business… It was surprising seeing him being able to collect so many memories. I admired him so much. I would come home and tell all the stories I heard from him to my mom. But she would always find a fault. “If he knew so much then why he went bankrupt 3 times?” “If he was such a good husband, why did his wife die out of sadness at a young age?” My mom would always ask questions that made me think the contrary…

Then as I grew older, I started to understand my mom better. And I discovered that living in the moment and experiencing the moment were two different types of living. I was indeed enjoying Uncle John’s stories when I was younger. However, as I grew up, it became obvious to me that the stories he was telling us were one-sided. The other party was always to be blamed. I started to see that making the same mistake over and over in different situations was because of not learning the reason behind the mistake.

Uncle John was a good person, but in his 80 years of life, he never took the Z-REPORT of his life experiences. He didn’t give himself a chance to learn from his mistakes and always saw himself as the “right” one. Slowly coming toward the end of his life, he lived in “moments”. 80 years came and went with the trial-and-error method. The saddest part was no one even realized it.

So, what would have been different in his life if he had learned from his mistakes?



To do so, cause and effect relations should be formed in each experience we live. However, people find seeing this relationship difficult when they are in the middle of going through a problem. When we cannot make the connection between which actions cause which results, the problems remain unsolved. Of course, then this results in unwanted outcomes. Later on, we end up blaming others or life itself.

The strangest part is that a person can easily point out other people’s mistakes. One can even make a list of them. Just like my mom did with Uncle John... but when reflecting on their own mistakes one almost always overlooks them.


 

So, what if Uncle John had “a guide to live life beautifully and correctly?” 

How would have been his life different?

What would have changed? 




Experiential Design Teaching uses true information to help us transfer experiences to design our present and future in a better way.

It helps us to unveil problems correctly and offers strategies for better solutions.
It helps us to reach our goals in life while being happy and successful. 

The following  programs are offered for those who are interested, "Who is Who" "Mastery in Relationships" and" Success Psychology".

Yorum Gönder

18 Yorumlar

  1. Kaleminize sağlık 🍀 yaşadığımız sonuçların oluşturduğumuz sebeplerden kaynaklı olduğunu idrak edenlerden olalım 🌸

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Here is the Z report of your life...

    YanıtlaSil
  3. I hope we can look back on our lives. Thanks for everyone who has contributed efforts.🌼

    YanıtlaSil
  4. A great article about ut life and experiences. Thank you for sharing

    YanıtlaSil
  5. It was a very nice article. Thank you

    YanıtlaSil
  6. Thank you so much what a useful essay🌸

    YanıtlaSil
  7. Tuğçe 🌻7 Mart 2024 17:24

    but when reflecting on their own mistakes one almost always overlooks them.

    YanıtlaSil
  8. Thanks ☺️

    YanıtlaSil
  9. Thank you 🌺

    YanıtlaSil
  10. All we need is a guide to live beautifully and correctly💭

    YanıtlaSil
  11. It's very nice.Thank you

    YanıtlaSil
  12. Güzel bir yazı olmuş. Yaşamak ve yaşadıklarından sonuç çıkarmak farklı şeyler miş. Z raporunu almayınca insan aynı ayeti ay tekrar tekrar yapıyoruz hayatta patinaj çekip duruyor. Hayatta ilerleme sağlayamadığı için de hayata kızgın oluyor.

    YanıtlaSil
  13. 👍🏻🌺🌺

    YanıtlaSil
  14. Teşekkür ederiz

    YanıtlaSil